Sunday, April 28, 2013

25 things I've learned over the course of 13 years...

Here's some thing's I've learned over the course of my 13 years of life... Enjoy :3

1. Your parents aren't always wrong. They're definitely not always right, or fair, But they mean well. Don't be a stuck up little bum. And talk to them about your problems, They might be busy, But they're still listening... I hope .-. Haha, Just kidding. They care... I think .-.

2. Your siblings aren't spawns of satan, Even though they act like it. And while you might get completely annoyed of them now, You'll miss them when they move away... Trust me. So, Cherish the moments you have with them before they go start lives of their own.  I mean, You still get to annoy the crap outta them, But do it out of love! :3

3. Name calling: Not aloud... When mom's around. *Insert evil smile here*

4. Books are your friends. Because when the life you're living in annoys you, You can always pick up a book and hop into a different world full of random crap. 

5. Fish are friends. Not food.

6. Don't be afraid to act crazy every once in a while. 

7. Scream at pillows. Not siblings. 

8. Sometimes the people you've known the longest aren't as supportive as you thought they'd be.

9. People change. Learn to adapt. 

10. Family isn't just who shares your blood.

11. Smile as much as possible. :)

12. Stop taking and start giving.

13. Yes, Your family can be absolutely crazy. But no, You never stop loving them.

14. Always have a plan B.

15. You're never too old for a Disney movie.

16. Doctor Who is the best show... EVER!

17. Learn to stand up for yourself.

18. Say what you need to say before it's too late.

19. If you have something to say about somebody, Say it to them. I get enough drama in the books I'm reading.

20. Make memories.

21. Fighting over Facebook is stupid.

22. People need to learn how to spell before the world gets taken over by "gtg, ttyl, swag, yolo" etc. 

23. Hunter is the best PoetMaster... Ever.

24. Never call your parents old... They're just "Older".... I love you mommy(: Haha

25. Blogging is fun. :D 







BEHOLD, THE POWER OF BLOGGING! 

I don't know... I was bored :P








                                                         Part one.


No comments:

Post a Comment