Sunday, April 28, 2013

Well My name's Maggie...

Blogger-Blogging-Blog-.

Well, My name's Maggie. I'm a sarcastic thirteen year old girl.
I'm a vegan... I have five siblings, four older, one younger. I can get really Loud/Annoying/Crazy sometimes...
 I read books... A lot.
If you're gonna ask a stupid question, You're gonna get a sarcastic answer. That's that.
I lived in Virginia my whole life up until a couple months ago, I moved to Tennessee, away from my friends and extended familia, Which broke my heart in a million pieces, Because my best friend, Hollie, lives in Virginia... I miss that crazy ginger!! We grew up living next door to each other, So it's hard not having her by my side when we need each other :/
BUT, Everything happens for a reason, Right? 
Anyway, I thought I'd start blogging cause' cats! :P 

More stupidness to come, If anyones interested...
If not? I'm still writing, I don't care what you think. 

Peace out, home skillet!

No comments:

Post a Comment